Indian dairy industry is the largest in the world today and has been for many decades now with very high livestock incidence. The conventional and rustic methods of animal feeding and grazing techniques has consistently widened the fodder deficit from 25% to more than 60%.
Foragen – The Global Forage Company, is set to provide a sustainable fodder production system and suitable patterns that can alleviate the dairy Industry and place the country on a trajectory growth path.
Foragen Seeds Private Limited, is one of its kind seed company based in India with rich experience in fodder seed production and distribution. It is recognized as India’s No. 1 forage seed producer, with 12000 MT seed production in 8 different fodder crops which is incidentally the highest forage production in India by any single company.
- Foragen also provides fodder production-based solutions to dairy farmers for their profitability.
- Timely availability of quality fodder seed to the farmer is the biggest concern in India. Foragen bridges is set to bridge this gap with ease and confidence.
- Foragen Product Portfolio concentrates on the best nutrition to dairy animals.
- Foragen Fodder Solutions focusses on cost effective balanced diet for animals’ holistic development.
- The Company provides Seed, Seed Technology, Fodder production and Fodder Conservation Technologies for dairy farmers.
- To make dairy farming profitable to the farmer.
- Develop sustainable forage seed and fodder technologies to enrich the farmer and contribute to a healthy nation.
- Identify and develop healthy and viable farm technologies which will directly and dynamically impact the economy and populace.
- Create Clean And Nonabrasive Fodder And Seed Technologies For The Farmer To Maximize Yield And Profitability.
- Develop Technologies That Provide Maximum Benefits And Returns For The Finite And Ever.
- Shrinking Space Across The Globe.
- Committed To Protect The Environment, Ecologies And Fragile Earth And Its Resources.
Commitment To Clean Energy
Foragen Is The Only Company In India Which Runs Its Entire Seed Processing Plant On Solar Power Of 800 KV Capacity. The Panels Are Installed On The Roof-Top Of Its Seed Processing Plant. Solar Power Systems Derive Clean Renewable Power From The Sun Which Is Pure Energy And Benefits The Environment. Installing Solar Panels Can Improve And Protects The Ambient Environment And Related Ecosystems By Combating Greenhouse Gas Emissions And Reduces Our Collective Dependence On Fossil Fuel.